Absence and a fonder heart

I leave for Europe in less than a week and I will be gone for nearly 4. It just struck me how terribly I am going to miss my family, especially this one... I do not play favorites, but she's my favorite.





This was one afternoon Angela had taken them out to pick flowers. The little black dot on her chin is a piece of the fuzz from a dandy lion she had tried to eat. :) I love those thick, long eyelashes, and those perfectly puckered baby lips.
I know for certain that when I come home they'll all be so much sweeter.

2 comments:

Chloe Laurene said...

How precious!!! Aw... aren't little children just an *immense* blessing from God?

Anonymous said...

I know I don't know your family well at all, but I've always thought of Aliza being more like Angela, and Anna more like you! :-D

<3 Rachel

P.S. Honestly, she's one of the cutest girls I've laid eyes on. :)